Annual Report 2014-2015 > References
1. Upadhyay UD, Desai S, Zlidar V, Weitz TA, Grossman D, Anderson P, Taylor D. Incidence of emergency department visits and complications after abortion. Obstetrics & Gynecology. December 2014.
2. Foster DG, Steinberg JR, Roberts SC, Neuhaus J, Biggs MA. A comparison of depression and anxiety symptom trajectories between women who had an abortion and women denied one. Psychological Medicine. January 2015.
3. Rocca CH, Kimport K, Roberts SCM, Gould H, Neuhaus J, Foster DG. Decision rightness and emotional responses to abortion in the United States: A longitudinal study. PLOS ONE. July 2015.
4. Lederle L, Steinauer JE, Montgomery A, Aksel S, Drey EA, Kerns JL. Obesity as a Risk Factor for Complications After Second-Trimester Abortion by Dilation and Evacuation. Obstetrics & Gynecology. September 2015.
5. Maguire M, Light A, Kuppermann M, Dalton VK, Steinauer JE, Kerns JL. Grief after second-trimester termination for fetal anomaly: a qualitative study. Contraception. March 2015.
6. Weitz TA, Taylor D, Upadhyay UD, Desai S, Battistelli M. Research informs abortion care policy change in California. American Journal of Public Health. October 2014.
7. Harper CC, Rocca CH, Thompson KM, Morfesis J, Goodman S, Darney PD, Westhoff CL, Speidel JJ. Reductions in pregnancy rates in the USA with long-acting reversible contraception: a cluster randomised trial. The Lancet. August 2015.
8. Grossman D, Onono M, Newmann SJ, Blat C, Bukusi EA, Shade SB, Steinfeld RL, Cohen CR. Integration of family planning services into HIV care and treatment in Kenya: a cluster-randomized trial. AIDS. October 2013.
9. Dehlendorf C, Kimport K, Levy K, Steinauer J. A qualitative analysis of approaches to contraceptive counseling. Perspectives on Sexual & Reproductive Health. December 2014.
10. Dehlendorf C, Krajewski C, Borrero S. Contraceptive counseling: best practices to ensure quality communication and enable effective contraceptive use. Clinical Obstetrics & Gynecology. December 2014.
11. Grady CD, Dehlendorf C, Cohen ED, Schwarz EB, Borrero S. Racial and ethnic differences in contraceptive use among women who desire no future children, 2006-2010 National Survey of Family Growth. Contraception. July 2015
12. Eisenberg DL, Schreiber CA, Turok DK, Teal SB, Westhoff CL, Creinin MD, ACCESS IUS Investigators. Three-year efficacy and safety of a new 52-mg levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system. Contraception. July 2015.
13. Raine TR, Ricciotti N, Sokoloff A, Brown BA, Hummel A, Harper CC. An over-the-counter simulation study of a single-tablet emergency contraceptive in young females. Obstetrics & Gynecology. April 2012.
14. Huchko MJ, Leslie H, Maloba M, Zakaras J, Bukusi E, Cohen CR. Outcomes Up to 12 Months After Treatment With Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure for Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia Among HIV-Infected Women. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. June 2015.
15. Camlin CS, Kwena ZA, Dworkin SL, Cohen CR, Bukusi EA. "She mixes her business": HIV transmission and acquisition risks among female migrants in western Kenya. Social Science & Medicine. February 2014.
16. Walker DM, Holme F, Zelek ST, Olvera-García M, Montoya-Rodríguez A, Fritz J, Fahey J, Lamadrid-Figueroa H, Cohen S, Kestler E. A process evaluation of PRONTO simulation training for obstetric and neonatal emergency response teams in Guatemala. BMC Medical Education. July 2015.
17. Thiel de Bocanegra H, Chang R, Howell M, Darney P. Interpregnancy intervals: impact of postpartum contraceptive effectiveness and coverage. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. April 2014.
18. Rodriguez MI, Chang R, Thiel de Bocanegra H. The impact of postpartum contraception on reducing preterm birth: findings from California. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. November 2015.
19. Miller S, Belizán JM. A promising device to save maternal lives associated with obstetric hemorrhage: the non-pneumatic anti-shock garment (NASG). Reproductive Health. March 2015.