Alice Cartwright, MPH
Alice Cartwright is a Project Director for the Evaluation of Abortion Restrictions Project at ANSIRH. She worked with the Clinton Health Access Initiative, where she led the family planning program in Tanzania, focused on increasing women’s access to long-acting contraception through forecasting and supply chain monitoring and mapping of trained providers. Previously, she worked with Venture Strategies Innovations, supporting research and evaluation of introducing misoprostol in Tanzania, Kenya, Ethiopia and Ghana for prevention and treatment of post-partum hemorrhage, post-abortion care and safe abortion.
Areas of interest:
- How policies and markets affect access to family planning care
- Alternative distribution channels for family planning commodities
- Self-administration of family planning and misoprostol
- Haverford College, Bachelor's in Sociology
- University of California, Berkeley, Master's in Public Health