Kirsten Thompson, MPH
Communications & Program Director
Ms. Thompson joined the UCSF Bixby Center in 2008, and has served as:
- project director for a large national trial with Planned Parenthood,
- author and content curator for Bedsider.org,
- manager of the Bixby Center's communications,
- program director for Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health, and
- grant writer on 15 successful proposals.
Her main interests are translating research on providers’ reproductive health knowledge and practices into improvements in care, and transforming medical research into engaging and evidence-based educational materials for young people.
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Masters in Public Health
- Bryn Mawr College, Bachelor's in Biology